Thursday, September 20, 2012

Aidan's 8th Birthday Party

While Chris and I were on vacation, Aidan turned 8! I have only know the little guy for a little over 2 years but I can not believe how much has grown since then.

We decided to take the whole Saturday to celebrate, and boy was it a full day!

First Aidan, Grace, and I ran in the "Cherish the Kids" 5K at James River very early in the morning. Aidan ran his little heart out while Grace and I enjoyed the morning with a walk.


Running Buddies

Next we invited family and friends to the Republic Aquatics center for an afternoon of swimming. The kids had a great time, the water was a little too cool for the adults.

 I can't believe he is 8!
 
 Setting up before the guests arrive
 
Love!

 
After running home to change clothes and relax a little, the family met up for the Springfield Cardinals vs. Arkansas Travelers game. There was a quick rain storm that went through town but then it turned out to be a perfect evening for family time, baseball, and of course nachos!
 
My Boys

Future Cousins
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment