Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

I have never been much of a Halloween person but have always loved to see all the kids in their costumes. This year was a bit different, due to last minute change of plans this past Saturday evening, Chris and I went to my friend Robin's annual Halloween Party. This years theme was White Trash/Hillbilly Bash. It was crazy how easy it was to find items for our last minute costumes (embarrassingly most of them came right out of my closet!)

 
We were able to take Aidan on a "practice round" for trick or treating at our families houses, Tuesday night. He was a Zombie Skater, and had a blast getting spoiled by everyone! He got a ton of candy!!! Halloween night, we went to Megan and Tim's to help them pass out candy, which was a first for me. Growing up outside of the city limits we never had too many trick or treaters. They had a total of 69 visitors, it was so much fun seeing all the cute/scary costumes.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment