Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

I, of course believe that you should show your loved ones just how much you love them everyday but I am still a fan of Valentine's Day. It is always fun to see everyone with an extra large smile and love in their eyes. I was sure spoiled this year by my boys. Aidan gave me a funny cupcake card and 2 red velvet cupcakes from The Cup and Chris got me a huge box of chocolates, a Mt Dew (my favorite!) and sour gummies. None of which helped my wedding diet but of course I indulged in it all. I surprised Chris with Blues tickets, after telling for a month there wasn't a game we could go to this season. Later that night we met up with my sister, April and 2 of my nephews, Tyler and Caleb, and spent time together praising and worshipping our #1 Valentine (Jesus, of course) at the Rock & Worship Roadshow. The concert started at 6:30 and by the time we ended up leaving at 10:45 they were still playing! It was a perfect day I'm my book!

Aidan's Surprise




Rhett Walker Band

Family Force 5

Jeremy Camp (One of my favorite worship singers)

 
 
 
Mercy Me

No comments:

Post a Comment