Sunday, January 20, 2013

Vallely Girls Weekend Away!

So for the past month Chris told me to keep this past weekend open, I thought he had something up his sleeve, well it turns out he was actually helping out by keeping my sidetracked while my Sister and Mother planned a "Girls Weekend Away". The weekend started with my Dad taking us all out to dinner before we headed to Branson. He even treated us to 4, yes FOUR desserts! My family has a bit of a sweet tooth and my Dad sure knows how to spoil his girls. Once we were finished with dinner we headed to our hotel (The Hilton Promenade on the Branson Landing), they had me open my gifts, which were AWESOME, and then we called it a night. On Saturday, we got up and shopped until we dropped, we hit Target and The Tanger Outlet Shops, we all found amazing deals! We bought so much that we talked my Dad into coming down and meeting up for dinner and then taking all of our purchases home with him, otherwise we would have had no room to load our luggage up or a place to sit! He met up at the Keeter Center, where I had the best steak ever! There food and service is really delightful, if you ever get an opportunity to try it out, do not pass it up! After dinner we were driving back to the hotel and my Mother talked Tiff into driving down the strip, she passes an Old Time Photo shop that was still open and talked us all into trying it out. I won't go into much detail but it was quite an experience, one we will probably talk about for years! We did end up getting some fun photos out of it so it was all worth it. Sunday morning we had our usual Starbucks breakfast and then hit all of the shops on The Landing, and then finished the trip off with a wonderful lunch at the Burger Shack. All in all it was a great weekend! Thank you to my Sister, Tiff, Tara and April, and my Mother for a wonderful weekend. I am truly blessed!!

Starting the weekend off at Houlihans (Thanks, Dad)

 Yum!

Opening gifts (Thanks Mom and Sisters)


Dinner at The Keeter Center

haha



No comments:

Post a Comment