Saturday, January 12, 2013

Christmas 2012

We had a very eventful December. I love Christmas and was happy to finally be living with my boys in a house that I got to add my touch of Holiday Spirit on this year. We had a great time decorating the tree and watching Elf. We did many other "Christmasy" things to help us all get in the holiday spirit, such as: the Springfield Christmas Parade, Ladies Christmas Tea at Church, decorating our Annual Gingerbread House, Breakfast with Santa, Silver Dollar City, baking and decorating salt dough ornaments with Chris' family (see the entire process on Megan's blog here and here), Dixie Stampede, Candlelight Service at my parents Church, Christmas Eve at the Johnson's house, our Annual Vallely Christmas Light tour, breakfast with Chris' family and an afternoon with mine on Christmas day. As you can see we made sure to fit everything in all while spending time with our friends and family who mean so much to us and really are the reason for the season along with Jesus! It was my favorite Christmas so far. God, thank you for showing me that you really do have a plan for my life and providing me with blessings along the way. Amen. 

Decoration our tree!

DC Ladies Tea

We sat at the "Elf on the Shelf" table

Springfield Christmas Parade (Caleb marched in the HHS band, of course we got to be an annoying Aunt and Uncle and yell his name and cheer as he went by!)



Allie and Mack, I love these girls!

 Decorating our Gingerbread House

Cookies!!

Breakfast with Santa at Chateau on the Lake



He asked for an XBox 360

Beautiful Chateau Lobby

SDC! Roman, Aidan, and Grace (Chandler was there too but ran off before I was able to snap a picture)

Waiting on the first tree lighting. The longest those boys sit still all day. 


Salt Dough Ornament decorating

                             


Dixie Stampede

Oreo Balls and Dr. Pepper for Santa

Christmas Morning- he slept until 9:15AM, Chris and I were dying to wake him up!

Annual Christmas Light Tour (Chris got to lead the group this year)

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas from the "Soon to be Gregory" Family (Santa left Aidan Mustaches in his stocking so we decided to wear them to breakfast)

Breakfast Christmas Morning












No comments:

Post a Comment